Authors: John Lynch, Bill Thrall & Bruce McNicol
When I first opened “Bo’s Cafe”, I thought “oops – this one goes to Broad Z!” Zippy reviews self-help books. And I started reading anyway.
The heart of this novel is about spirituality. Because this novel is short and sweet, I don’t want to give away any more. In the days before I dropped corporate America to work part-time in a peaceful arena that suited my laid back personality, I was Steven Kerner. Every sentence hit its mark. Don’t let me steer you wrong here – this book titillates, bounces you up and down and back again, and the brakes are put down hard when the Steven revs too high. I absolutely loved it and it touched me deeply. If you’re a fan of “The Shack”, you’ll love this novel.
Fast read, and extraordinarily interesting, couldn’t put it down.
Drive it out of the lot readers, it’s a winner!
Rating is based on a 5-star scale.
Doesn’t fit into the Plot-Character-Presentation dynamic, so “Bo’s Cafe” gets a 4 overall.
Review by Broad “A” – Ava
Bo’s Cafe can be pre-ordered at Amazon.com for $10.28
Thank you to Hachette for providing a copy of this book for review as well as the giveaway copies. The Broads and our readers really appreciate it.
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Fave us on technorati.
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Tell a friend – if they subscribe or follow The Review Broads you get an entry (with unlimited entries) – please put their e-mail address as well as yours in the comments.
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on September 3, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck