Broad A: I am an organic girl! So when Z and I decided to review the SkinFree products I was thrilled.
Broad Z: Olive Skin?? Don’t you mean over sunned, shoe-leather skin? I’m beginning to look like one of those old Miami Beach Broads (all I need is the cigarette hanging from my lips)….LOL. But you’re right, I have olive Mediterranean skin, so it’s TOUGH. But, I have my share of skin problems. PLUS, I’m very lazy. I live in South Florida and only put sunblock on when I go to the beach. I know, it doesn’t make any sense, like the sun only hits my face when I’m sitting on the sand. Julie had sent me the Firming Matrix Cream, the Corrective Face Nectar, the Acai Scrub for Sparkling Face and the Extra Moisturizing Soap. I have to admit, that this was the first time that I’ve ever (in my 55 years) actually been faithful to a skin care regimine. There have been so many changes in my skin, I wish I had taken before and after pictures.
Broad Z: I have to say “I told you so” A, but….I told you so. I got to use the products first and I wasn’t sure that you believed me when I told you that my skin was lightening and the muddy color was evening out. My age spots (um, sun spots) are disappearing!! Julie has done amazing things with these products. I have to say though, that I had a difficult time getting over the overpowering smell of the natural oils at first. I’m sooooo used to perfumed products that I almost stopped using them. Now I’ve grown to LOVE the smell. Shoot girl, you look 5 years younger? UGH – you’re 5 years older than me and always looked younger, now you’re looking even YOUNGER?
Broad Z: See, now I had a difficult time manipulating the Acai Scrub, but I agree it’s worth the extra work. For those who are thinking about buying/using it…my suggestion is to spoon it out. I used my fingers the first time and made a HUGE mess of my vanity. It wasn’t the products’ fault, I’m a slob and I took too big a glob of it.
Broad Z: Poo, I didn’t try the moisturizer yet, but I was able to use the firming cream. It’s pretty cool because you can feel the tingle and tighten as soon as you apply it.
Broad Z: I’m going to have to agree with A on this, these products actually did what they claim to. Hey A, did you know that you can buy some of them at Walgreens? Of course you can buy the ENTIRE collection of Skin Free products at SkinFree.net. Oh and I expected them to be EXPENSIVE, but they’re not. All of Skin Free’s products are priced so that anyone can afford them (not like the expensive GOOP that I buy that never works).
Why do you insist on living in a HUT? Come down and visit me at the mansion A, but wait until winter when it’s gorgeous in South Florida and COLD in SLC.
ALERT!!!! – Julie just let me know that if you buy –
- 3 bars of Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap or
- Skin Free After Shower Moisture Spritz or
- Skin Free SuperMoisture Body Balm
AT WALGREENS or CVS (in MD, DC or VA) that you’ll get a free full size product.
Check out the details at the Skin Free Blog.
- SkinFree Extra Moisturing Soap – gentle
- SkinFree After Shower Moisture Spritz – like going to the spa
- Acai Scrub for Sparkling Skin – needs a French label! GREAT
- Daytime Light Moisturizer – stays on all day, and feels much like the face nectar
- Corrective Face Nectar – really lightens age and sunspots and I plan to buy a year’s supply!
Skin Free Products Used by Broad “Z”:
- Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap – I used it not only on my face but ALL OVER (sorry, didn’t mean to burn that image into your brain).
- Acai Scrub for Sparkling Skin- wow, talk about baby smooth skin
- Corrective Face Nectar – I think this is what’s REALLY healing my damaged skin.
- Firming Matrix Cream – love that tingle & tighten
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Twitter this: “RT – Win a $30 from Skin Free at http://tinyurl.com/kwt66g“
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck