Thanks to Jones Soda’s new drink Gaba Tea I am one step closer to getting my Masters degree. When I was asked to do this review I never knew that it may change my entire future, and by a canned tea much less.
All summer I have be preparing for an entrance exam for graduate school. Well, I would not say preparing exactly, but…ok I spent most of my time procrastinating and going to the beach. Because at the very least I felt like I needed a vacation after getting my Bachelors. So I fell into the same crunch as many other students, “the cram.” Luckily that is when the new Jones Soda Gaba Tea arrived. On the night before the exam I figured it was the time for some Focus and Clarity and sipped at the Lemon Honey tea. I was afraid that it might keep me awake all night like an energy drink, but it did not. It was like drinking a very high quality lemon tea that was reminiscent of spring days spent in the back yard.
The next morning instead of more cramming I ate breakfast with the Fuji Apple tea and got on my way. The drink carried me all the way to the testing center without yelling expletives at the car that cut me off, a usual occurrence for me.
While I am not allowed to talk about the exam (I signed an agreement), I will say, that I got through with minimal hyperventilating and sweating. Also I am convinced I would not have scored as well if for not the calming nature of the tea.
Fuji Apple: While the initial taste is a bit watery the apple aftertaste is strong enough to carry through the mouth within seconds.
Lemon Honey Tea: F)@(#* this is one the best beverages I have ever tasted, perfect in every way.
Nectarine: Not too imposing or strong as I would have thought. It had just enough citrus and bite.
Grapefruit: Ditto (same as the nectarine)
Review by Bro’ “B” – Ben
FACTS ABOUT GABA
- Stabilizing blood pressure
- Improving liver function and alcohol metabolism
- Improving renal (kidney) function
- Reducing symptoms associated with ADHD
- Curbing anxiety
- Offsetting stress-induced immune suppression
- Individuals working in high-stress environments
- Individuals feeling overwhelmed or overcommitted
- Individuals seeking increased concentration levels
- Students wanting to increase their learning aptitude and retention
- Individuals who participate in mental activities
- IE: Video games, Chess, Puzzles and Logic games
- Athletes and weightlifters
- Individuals with ADHD and anxiety symptoms
- Follow Jones GAGA on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/gabaguru
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- FAVE US on Technorati
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on August 27, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck